Donate to the Texas Organic Rearch Center (TORC)
TORC’s mission is to stop the broad scale use of toxic chemical pesticides and fertilizers and to develop natural organic programs that work better in every way.
Here are some of the natural organic projects TORC is working on:
- Programs and specifications for growing healthy food crops with great taste and high nutrition.
- Specifications for the proper planting and management of trees along with the Sick Tree Treatment for unhealthy trees.
- Natural organic programs for healthy turf, rose gardens and orchards.
- Soil improvement programs that stimulate strong microbiotic growth, prevent the volatilization of nitrogen and encourage the sequestration of atmospheric carbon to aid and protect the soil food web.
- Programs to control rose rosette, oak wilt and other diseases that have not been controlled using the commonly recommended toxic chemicals.
- Solutions for various pest growths in water including string algae in ponds and water features and mustard algae in swimming pools.
- Programs for mosquito management without toxic chemicals.
- Methods for protection and encouragement of bees and other pollinators.
- Management techniques that save 35 - 50% on water use for residential landscapes, commercial properties, farms and ranches.
Donate $100 or more and receive seeds from Howard’s garden and a copy of The Organic Manual.
To make a contribution, click DONATE below.
Thank you for your donation and support.