Organic Foods That Fights Cancer
Naturopaths around the world are recommending organic food for detoxification of cancer cells. Although many of the dietary remedies for human ailments have been known for centuries, an increasing number of nutritional scientists have been conducting studies that validate many of these traditional remedies.
Here's a quick rundown of some cancer-fighting foods:
• Eat fresh foods. The live enzymes act as a catalyst for detoxification.
• Cabbage speeds up metabolism of estrogen and is useful in colon cancer.
• Beet juice has cancer-fighting properties, as it is rich in sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, chlorine, iodine, iron, copper, Vitamin B1, B2, B6 niacin.
• Citrus fruit juices, like lemon, orange and grapefruit, are used by naturopaths as anti-cancer compounds.
• Studies also show spinach, lettuce and broccoli juice act as antioxidants.
• While, wheat bran decreases estrogens in blood, wheat grass juice repairs damaged cells in leukemia patients.